Vault Standard and Vault Professional 10.0 Software Preview Release
The Vault 10.0 Preview Release is now available and contains several new features that have been requested by our customers. SourceGear is making this Preview available to users who wish to review, test, and offer feedback on the new features within Vault 10.0. Some of the more noteworthy, new features include:
Vault Professional / Standard
- Support for SQL Server 2016.
- Support for Visual Studio 2017.
- Support for Windows Server 2016.
- Support for Eclipse Neon.2.
- Upload Large Files - You can now add files greater than 2GB in size.
- File Cloak - Users can set the cloak property on files of which they do not want to retrieve with a GET.
- Folder Changes Archive - Can set the file's time stamp date to Modified, Current or Check In.
- Command Line Client
- Comment accepted using the CHECKOUT command
- SETFILETIME option accepted in the BRANCH command
- DETECTNEW can discover and create change set items for unmanaged assets within working folders
- UNDOCHANGESETITEM, DELETE, and COMMIT now take working folder paths instead of repository paths
Additional Features and Bug Fixes Include:
- Ignore temp files/folders when using Single File Intellisense for C/C++ projects within Visual Studio.
- Upgraded Vault Web's AJAX toolkit.
- Correctly assign security rights on %WINDIR%\Microsoft.NETFramework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files during server stallation.
- Fixed issue with expanding network drives, UNC paths, and other attached storage when adding files/folders within the GUI client.
- Rename a file/folder with a different case.
- GUI Client Task bar item shows progress of GET and other operations with Windows 7 and above.
- Associated Change Set comments can be configured to display in-line with work item comments (Vault Pro).
SourceGear is making this Preview available to users who wish to review, test, and offer feedback on the new features of Vault 10.0 software.
SourceGear offers this Preview release software “as is” without warranty of any kind. Please take adequate precaution against possible damages resulting from this Preview software.
By downloading and installing the Vault 10.0 Preview, you agree to the following:
Vault 10.0 Preview should only be installed in a test environment. The Vault 10.0 Preview should not be used in a production environment or with sensitive and/or valuable data. The Preview has not been fully tested and may have defects that affect performance and data integrity. SourceGear is under no obligation to provide technical support for this Vault 10.0 Preview Release, and provides no assurance that any specific errors or discrepancies in the software will be corrected.
If you do not agree, please do not download, install or use Vault 10.0 Preview software.
This preview will expire July 1st, 2017.