Core Changes in 3.3.2:
- J6399: Fixed crash in 64-bit versions (observed on Ubuntu 11.04 and 11.10) that happened when launching the Options Dialog.
- J5726: The Auto-Merge button is now only enabled when the files are first loaded and have not yet been edited. There were some weird cases where it would enable/disable (seemingly at random) while you were typing. Since the Auto-Merge button would probably undo any changes you have already made, it seemed reasonable to disable it and avoid the potential confusion.
- J3388: Fixed bug where the intra-line highlight of a line with changes would be marked unimportant when it immediately followed a line that ended with a context starting delimiter. For example, in a C++ source file, if a line ended with slash-slash comment (with no whitespace between the slashes and the CRLF or LF), DiffMerge would not respect the ends-at-eol setting on the comment context; the following line would be colored as if the previous line has ended with slash-star.
- J1202: Fixed crash when using the batch output (--diff) feature, a Ruleset that contains a Lines-to-Omit pattern, and input files that had an added/deleted line immediately following an omitted line.
Changes in 3.3.2 for Linux:
- J7751: Fixed application icon in Launcher/Dash on Ubuntu 11.10 so that it no longer appears as a Question Mark. (We now use a PNG rather than an XPM in the .desktop configuration.)
J0693: When launching DiffMerge from a Terminal window on Ubuntu, you may get the following warning message:
Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap"
This refers to a missing system library and appears to be harmless. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/quickly/+bug/853232 for details. Installing the following package quiets the message:
sudo apt-get install gtk2-engines-pixbuf
Changes in 3.3.2 for Windows:
- J4544: Some of the CLC and HG examples in the manual still referred to DiffMerge.exe rather than sgdm.exe.
- J5173: Fixed shell extension to not call DestroyMenu() on the parts of the context menu for better compatibility with 3rd-party shell replacements.
Changes in 3.3.2 for OS X:
- X2475: Fix typo in the README file distributed with the DMG regarding the name of the man-page.
- J9340: Updated Makefile to force 10.6 SnowLeopard compatibility
when building on a Lion system.